Image Map

Monday, August 4, 2014

Uh hum, is this thing on?

Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to be one of THOSE teacher bloggers? 

I mean, where do they come up with all those incredible ideas and can their blogs be ANY cuter??? 

I'll fess up! I've been a huge fan (read: STALKER) of many teacher bloggers for a long time now. 

I can probably tell you which ones have kids, what grades they teach, which ones just got engaged, blah, blah, blah. 

BUT, I never thought I would actually become one...I mean WHO CARES WHAT I HAVE TO SAY? 

I'll admit, I'm not the most inventive person or even the craftiest, but I do LOVE teaching and creating activities to use in the classroom has really become something I enjoy doing. 

Soooo...
I started a TpT (TeachersPayTeachers) store and then I ventured out into a Facebook page and then...

This seemed like the next logical step! 

Granted, I still don't think I have anything ground-breaking to share, but the blogging world is all about making connections and that's exactly what I want to do...
meet more wonderful teachers, promote creative teaching, and inspire kids to have FUN and LEARN

No comments:

Post a Comment