Image Map

Friday, June 26, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge: Week 1

I'm a little late to the show (due to traveling), but I'm linking up with these 4 fabulous ladies, Third in Hollywood, Teach Create Motivate, Sparkling in Second, & Peppy Zesty Teacherista, for their TPT Seller Challenge. 
What a wonderful way to get me motivated this summer and focus on being a better creator/blogger/seller. And I being introduced to some fabulous sellers!!!

I was really pumped by Week 1's challenge. 
I've been wanting to re-do one of my very first products, but ran out of time when I was overhauling a handful of my products this past winter. This was the PERFECT opportunity to give that original a beautiful facelift and work on it's "insides" as well. 

Let's review what it use to look like (briefly)...
Pretty basic cover
 Generic vowel pair cards
Non-uniformed clipart (literally pulled from various sources on web)
In total, the entire product was 10 pages, including vowel pair descriptions/information sheet, game instruction and cards, and answer key. To say it was basic is a HUGE understatement. I'm kinda embarrassed that I even put that up on TPT, BUT you've always got to start somewhere and THIS was my somewhere. It gave me a beginning and I'm proud of that!

But there is always room for improvement and here it is...
I love the more colorful clipart, game sample images, and specific description of what this product provides. I think it gives potential buyers a better idea of what they're considering. 
The informational/vowel pair description pages have been cleaned up for ease of reading!
Super helpful if volunteers or parents are working with your students!!!
The original game (Memory) has gotten an upgrade with awesome clipart and bigger cards. 
Picture puzzles were added for additional independent practice. 
Group fun with BINGO was a must add to this product. 

10 pages turned into 30 pages!
Tons of more activities that share corresponding clipart and easy set-up. 

AANNNDDD, I'm going to leave this at it's original price of $2.00 until the end of the TPT Seller Challenge! If you already own, just simply redownload!
Once the challenge ends, the price will be more reflective of the product's new page and quality count. 

1 comment: