Image Map

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Instagram, Fire, and a FREEBIE!

Are you on Instagram?
If you are, come follow me @thetakehometeacher! 

I've been on "Insta" (as one of my best friends calls it) for awhile but all my posts are private to protect my family. 

But...I love connecting with people so I thought having an "Insta" for The Take Home Teacher would be a perfect way to do that. 

- FIRE SAFETY ALERT -

I'm gearing up for Fire Safety Week (October 5-11) by making a reading and math pack for the little ones (read: Pre-K & Kindergarten).

We had such a great time last year learning about fire safety and while I used a good number of resources from TPT sellers, I had to fill in the blanks with sight word recognition, number recognition/touch counting, and some other skill standards. I put together some ROOUUGGH draft activities to hit those areas, but vowed to come back to them & clean 'em up.

Currently, I'm doing just that...
cleaning up those standards-based activities and wrapping them all up in one reading & math Fire Safety Pack. But until I get those all nice and neat, here's a preview of what you can expect to see:


- NOW GO GRAB UP THIS FREEBIE! -
{CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD}
* * * ONLY AVAILABLE ON BLOG * * *
Here is what you're downloading:

No comments:

Post a Comment